- Chicken breast – cut into small cubes
- Buttermilk or plain yogurt – 2 cups
- Bread crumbs
- Chilli powder – 1 tps
- Salt – to taste
- Pepper – 1 tps
- Place the chicken pieces in a bowl
- Add buttermilk or yogurt and a pinch of salt and mix well. Set it aside for 15 minutes
- In another bowl , mix bread crumbs, chili powder, pepper and salt evenly.
- Take a deep fry pan and add oil.
- Dip the marinated chicken pieces in bread crumbs .
- When the oil is hot and ready, add the chicken pieces in batches.
- Deep fry them until they turn golden brown.
Crunchy, popcorn chicken is ready !! This is a great appetizer and the favorite of non-veg lovers.